We need newer preventives, but have no new preventives since Topamax about 12 years ago; Botox recieved an official approval for migraine last November. This year I expect the approval of an inhaled version of DHE, Levadex(from Map Pharmaceuticals) to be approved; it is pending approval at the FDA. This version of the excellent, safe, older drug DHE may be as effective as the injections of DHE, but it is an oral inhaler.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- "Lingering Effects of COVID-19: The Migraine That Just Won't Go Away" from ABC 10
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "Is Migraine Tied To Complications In Pregnancy?" from ScienceDaily
- Are Pomegranates Good For You?
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga