A recent study investigated this important subject; even if a headache med. works, nobody is happy if they gain 30lb. Surprisingly, Prozac topped the list of weight gainers; even more than the tricyclic nortryptylline. Depakote did, as we know, cause weight gain, but less than Prozac. Topomax (topiramate) was the only one to cause weight loss. In utilizing headache meds, we are always trying to avoid side effects, and weight gain is a primary one.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- "Lingering Effects of COVID-19: The Migraine That Just Won't Go Away" from ABC 10
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- Are Pomegranates Good For You?
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- "What You Need to Know About Ubrelvy, First Acute CGRP Med Approved" from MigraineAgain.com
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga