A study investigating the effects of weather and air pollution on migraine found that higher relative humidity was associated with higher odds of migraines during warmer seasons. Traffic-related pollutants was linked with migraines in colder weather.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- Are Pomegranates Good For You?
- The Limbic System and Anxiety
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- "Lingering Effects of COVID-19: The Migraine That Just Won't Go Away" from ABC 10
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga