Being more socially active in your 50s and 60s predicts a lower risk of developing dementia later on, finds a new UCL-led study published in PLOS Medicine.
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- "Lingering Effects of COVID-19: The Migraine That Just Won't Go Away" from ABC 10
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- Are Pomegranates Good For You?
- "8 Migraines Myths And Facts"
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga