We talk quite a bit with people in their 60s,70s,80s,90s….about keeping the brain sharp…….this article offers some new insights…. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/how-to-become-a-superager.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=0..I do agree that doing vigorous mental and physical activity is crucial, but also: milder forms of brain and physical exercise are also worthwhile….sitting on a stationary bike, going slow, is better than sitting on the couch…doing computer stuff or crosswords are better than watching mindless TV…….etc etc….
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- "Lingering Effects of COVID-19: The Migraine That Just Won't Go Away" from ABC 10
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
- Are Pomegranates Good For You?
- "8 Migraines Myths And Facts"
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga