There seems to be a new trend in consumer shopping. The public appears to be seeking out food products more for what they contain, and less for what they don’t have. According to Tom Vierhile of Datamonitor, the term “diet” has plunged over the last five years. Likewise, the terms “low-fat” and “low-calorie” have declined in usage. Words such as “zero” which carry a more positive vibe appear to be catching on. It seems that consumers are tired of “avoidance” products, and are attempting to be more pro-active in terms of their overall health and lifestyle…. Tufts University Health and Nutrition Letter February, 2012
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- CGRP QUESTIONS/ANSWERS
- "What Can Cause Stomach Pain and a Headache?" from Medical News Today
- New Butalbital Product(similar to Fioricet/Fiorinal/Esgic/Phrenilin)
- CGRP Migraine Monoclonal Injections: proceed with caution" from Dr. Robbins, M.D.
- "Melatonin Isn't A Sleeping Pill. Here's How To Use It" from The New York Times
- Turmeric (Curcumin) Capsules for Headaches and Arthritis Migraine blog
- "Migraines May Follow Daily Circadian Cycles, Study Shows"
- CGRP AND SIDE EFFECTS: LETTER IN ‘HEADACHE”
adolescents Alzheimer's disease Alzheimers anxiety back pain blood pressure botox brain caffeine children chronic migraine chronic pain cluster headache concussion concussions COVID-19 dementia depression diet exercise fibromyalgia Headache headache blog headaches health heart disease meditation migraine migraine headache migraine headaches migraines migraine triggers migraine with aura pain Pandemic physical activity sleep stress stroke triggers triptans vitamin D walking women yoga